A leading Consumer Packaged Goods Company is seeking an Entry Level Analyst to join their team. The right candidate MUST have a degree in Finance, Ecomonics or Accounting with strong analytical skills and be very comfortable with creating reports on Excel! This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organization!
We are looking for a Staff Accountant Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
• Working knowledge of computer systems, accounting/bookkeeping terms and procedures.
• Works closely with various departments and accounting staff.
• Prepares and enters journal entries, costing data.
• Review and analyze general ledger accounts.
• Reconciles General Ledger accounts to support documents and sub ledgers.
• Assist with outside auditors.
• Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization.
• Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models.
• Assisting management in the development and evaluation of rolling sales forecast and sales budget.
• Collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting data to increase general sales productivity.
• Collecting sales trends and records and evaluating performance calculated against sales quotas.
• Analyzing outcomes and set up accounts containing respective ideas, conclusions and all-purpose guidance.
• Evaluating current economic situations and preparing sales forecasts.
• Analyzing requests for proposals, coordinating response plan with sales manager and preparing a schedule for bidding.
• Developing reporting structure and models that identify costs per unit and determine baseline for action.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrates commitment to continued personal and professional growth and development.
• Exercises tact and discretion in interpersonal contacts.
• Respects confidentiality of privileged information.
1 to 3 years Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
Detail and deadline-oriented
Strong analytical and problem solving skills